Tuesday, January 3, 2012

12 things I want to do in 2012

I stole this idea from my friend Anna Owen. A list of 12 things seemed much more do-able than a massive amount of new years resolutions. So here is my list of 12 things I want to do in 2012. :)

1) Take up yoga several days a week.

2) Write on my blog at least once a week.

3) Start a beauty blog.

4) Take a photography class.

5) Get a job doing makeup.

6) Pay off as much debt as possible.

7) Save 10% of my income (at least).

8) Write for a food or restaurant publication.

9) Take a week long vacation.

10) Travel up the coast of California by car or train.

11) Join a book club.

12) Make a budget and start to use coupons more.

1 comment:

Baley Dyan said...

Those sound like a lot of fun, especially the yoga part! Enjoy California and 2012!